1st activities - Malaysia Victory ! Yahooo !!

Hello visitors, thank you for coming :)

Few days ago, our lecturer of IT asked us to do the next task, the week 6's task which is share any UiTM's club, our group activities or ANYTHING. Yes, anything.

Well, do you still remember the last time Garuda squad, Indonesia soccer team was beaten by our very own Malaysia soccer team, Harimau Malaya at the Bukit Jalil Stadium in Kuala Lumpur on 26th of December 2010 ? Unforgettable moment right? :)



I was on vacation that time. I went to Singapore and Johor Bharu with my family just to celebrate my niece's birthday. Actually, I forgot that the game was held on that night.

During the match, my family and I decided to had our dinner at Singgah Selalu Restaurant. Surprisingly, conditions in the restaurant was freaking crowded. I was like, 'what is going on' at the first place.

These are the pictures, captured by me :)







I remembered, Mohd Safee Mohd Sali was the Malaysian hero, scoring two goals, in the 59th and 71 minutes. Mohamad Ashari Samsudin's contribution came in the 67th minute.

Playing before a crowd of 85,000, Malaysia started aggressively, launching a series of attacks. The Indonesians were no pushoevers, and had a fair share of the ball as they pushed foward.

About ten minutes after the break, with the match goaless, the atmosphere became tense when Indonesian coach Alfred Riedl complained to referee Toma Masaaki of Japan that a laser beam had been directed at his goalkeeper.

The game was stopped for five minutes to allow the situation to cool. Indonesian fans threw mineral water bottles into the field while Malaysian supporters hurled fire crackers.



Malaysian supporters, please guys, do not repeat it all over again. Behave :)

p/s : Thanks to my brother in law who brought the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment